Inclusive Post Secondary Education Oklahoma/Texas Summit
April 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Oklahoma’s FIRST Summit focused on Inclusive Post Secondary Education programs will be Friday, April 14 from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
The Summit brings together leadership from Comprehensive Transition Programs in Oklahoma and Texas as well as experts from Think College, which is the national technical assistance, research, and evaluation center dedicated to developing, expanding, and improving higher education options for students with intellectual disability. The IPSE OK TX Summit is hosted by the OK IPSE Alliance and will be an information-filled, full-day event, packed with information about Inclusive Post Secondary Education (IPSE) for students with intellectual/developmental disabilities (IDD)!
Hear about what is happening from a national perspective regarding IPSE programs. Attend break-out sessions led by program experts. Hear from students attending IPSE programs. Gather information from vendors providing resources and assistance to families. Connect with others interested in IPSE programs for students with IDD.
Programs that will be represented include:
- Northeastern State University – RiverHawks Scholar Program
- Oklahoma State University – Opportunity Orange Scholars
- University of Oklahoma – Sooner Works
- University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma – Neill-Wint Center for Neurodiversity
- Texas A&M – Aggie ACHIEVE
- Texas A&M San Antonio – TU CASA
- University of North Texas – UNT ELEVAR